The Warring Factions
West African Republic of Trans-Ztumsia (WARTZ)
(1) The WARTZ Marine Corps
Click on any image to see a double sized version
With their Army capped in size by treaty the WARTZ expanded their Navy, specifically their Marine forces.. Nowadays they have thousands of "naval personnel" who have never been on board a ship.
Credits: Unless otherwise noted all models are
from Peter Pig's Range 17 "AK47 Republic"and were painted
by Jack Glanville of Pioneer
Professional Painting, aka Heviosso, CinC of the Ztumsi Independent
Tribal Spiritualists and Prophet of Agassou.
(2) P crew (17-21) with recoilless rifle(17-20) and .50 cal MGs on tripod (17-74)..
(3) Assorted PP infantry converted using sailor heads from Odds and Ends range. (6-22)
(4) A converted toy helicopter.
(5) An M48 (1-34) from Peter Pig's Vietnam range.
(6) Pack 17- 32 90mm Panhard AC (17-32) crewed by converted M leaders (17-22 with Australian heads (6-26) .
(7) Unimog truck (17-15) with recoilless rifles (17-20) and P crew (17-21).
Sponsored by Pioneer
Site created by Derek Hodge: firstname.lastname@example.org